Get Search Analytics data
into Excel automatically
Supports new Search Console API
No account or query limits,
download as often as you want
Easy Google Search Console Downloads
The updated Analytics Edge Connector for Google Search makes it easy to download the new Search Analytics data directly into Excel. You get access to all of the new Search Analytics metrics, crawler errors and sitemap information! This is the ultimate helper for Google Search Console!
Read the article at Search Engine Land!
- all the data for all your sites, even if more than 5000 rows
- by date, by week, or by month for the past 16 months
- compare 2 date ranges with difference and % change columns
- by page, query, country and/or device type
- custom filtering for each query
- sort by clicks, impressions, CTR or position
- top # pages, top # queries, top # countries
- list of site available
- status of sitemaps
- URL crawl errors counts
- URL crawl errors samples
The Analytics Edge Core Add-in or Standard Add-in make it easy to store your data offline!
The Analytics Edge Connector for Google Search is available from any Analytics Edge Add-in.Pricing and Download